Hello fellow Book Lovers!
First of all, if you have chosen CAN’T TAKE IT BACK for your book club, I thank you from the bottom of my heart for that incredible honour.
Secondly, nothing would make me happier to join your book club (via Zoom, Skype, Google Hangouts or other software of your choice) to discuss your thoughts on the book.
Give me a few date & time options if possible and we can find a time that works for everyone.
Thank you again for your support!
WARNING: POTENTIAL SPOILERS BELOW!
Book Club Questions for Can’t Take It Back:
1. There are multiple points of view in CAN’T TAKE IT BACK – which character did you connect with the most and why?
2. What feelings did this book evoke for you?
3. Which quotes or scenes did you like best?
4. Have you ever listened to an audiobook before? How do you think this book worked in audiobook format?
5. Who was your favourite narrator?
6. Carter’s request for an open marriage clearly catches Avery off guard, what would your reaction be in her place? Is that something you would ever consider?
7. Jake’s action have rippling implications, did you feel any sympathy for him at any point? Why or why not?
8. It’s pretty clear from the beginning that Carmen had an agenda. Did you understand her actions?
9. What was the most surprising moment in the book?
10. What did you think of the ending? Were you satisfied with the way each of the women’s stories played out? Why or why not?